Pages

Wednesday 18 July 2012

Anonymous?

     In order for my blog to have its fully desired effect, I have decided to do it anonymously. This it to prevent any forms of prejudice and to prevent personal opinion from interfering with the effect my words will have on you. I give you full permission and even wish you luck if you wish to try and discover who I am, however I do not believe it to be possible.
     I would like to explain the choice in my pseudonym, Arachidamia. Arachidamia was a Spartan Queen who, upon the men’s preparation to depart for war and request that the women run to safety, stood against. She gathered together a group of Spartan women willing to fight and went to the men’s leader, sword in hand, offering the help the women could offer. Together the two genders succeeded in building a defence trench and winning wars. I admire any powerful and defiant figures, especially the minority’s ability in times of need to rise to the challenge.
     But now, take my words as you will, and be sure you know your stuff if you want to argue. I have a few ideas of subjects that I wish to hear to debated, and possibly wish to debate with someone. I get a thrill from the passion in peoples words and the competition that comes from two knowledgeable opponents.
     If you have any ideas for future topics, or just want to continue a long ago debate, email me at arachidamiadebate@gmail.com. Welcome to my blog, and take the chance given to oppose or side with my personal and eager views.

-Arachidamia

No comments:

Post a Comment